Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 31, 2016 Bible Study – Psalm 92:1-15

Today’s Bible study is Psalm 92:1-15.  It looks like we will be snowed in again.  I hope to get the snow shoveled early enough for us to get to church.  However, we’ve been fighting a bug.  Mary and I could use prayer.

  1. What is the main point of this passage? In verses 1 through 4, the writer describes the blessing of praising God with music and song.  We enjoy the worship in our church.  The Holy Spirit seems to flow freely in every service.  In verses 5 through 9, the writer shares a vision that is similar to the LORD’s teaching regarding the wheat and tares (Matt 13:24-30).  I must confess, I am a stupid and senseless man because I struggle to understand how and why Hillary Rodham Clinton (HRC) and her perverted husband get away with murder on her part, and rape on his.  Oh well, I guess I’ll leave their final fiery judgment to Jesus.  In verses 10 through 15, the writer describes the life of a righteous person, planted in the house of the LORD.  It is important to find a church fellowship where a follower of Jesus can minister the gospel and help others grow in grace.
  2. What does God reveal about Himself?  His ways are so much higher than the total collective intellect of mankind, past, present, and future.
  3. What insights can I apply to my life? I look forward to church worship, recognizing God has everything and everyone under His authority, and I am grateful God provided a fellowship where Mary and I can contribute to the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
  4. How can I use this passage to honor God?  Somehow, I need to come to complete repentance regarding the wheat and the tares.  I need to let God sort out who is whom, and pray for His gift of discernment to stay away from the wicked (HRC) unless He wants me to share His gospel with the one to snatch her from Hell’s fire.
  5. Where is God working in my life today?  Father, grant me the strength to shovel the snow so we can get to church.
Thanks for reading and praying.                  

No comments: