Thursday, January 07, 2016

January 7, 2016 Bible Study – Isaiah 33:1-24

Today’s Bible study is Isaiah 33:1-24.  Today has been rough.  The global economy shows signs of crashing, again.  God will show the world no amount of government tampering will save it.  Storms, floods, North Korean’s nuclear bomb testing, and Barack Hussein Obama’s dictatorship gun control seems to indicate a new evil has been unleashed to cause worldwide calamity.

  1.     What is the main point of this passage?  Verses 1 through 12 describe severe judgment.  We don’t know who the destroyer is or was.  Because knowledge and belief are two different things, the destroyer may have been Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, Caesar of Rome, Hitler of Germany, or BHO for transforming America into something it was never intended to be.  In the world, he has created power vacuums that crazed Islam has filled.  Verses 13 through 16 ask and answer who can stand in the hour of God’s wrath.  Verses 17 through 24 describe a future King and kingdom – one at peace where the LORD is judge, lawgiver, and king (verse 22).
  2. What does God reveal about Himself?  He who is holy will allow those He has made righteous by His hand the privilege to see Him and live in His kingdom.
  3. What insights can I apply to my life?  The only way I can stand in the approaching hour is if He makes me righteous.  I have no righteousness in my being.  At best, it is filthy rags.  Jesus is my righteousness.  I am grateful Jesus, the Righteous King, paid the sin penalty for my life.  I look forward to the day when Jesus rules all aspects of life and when all believers see Him and declare verse 22.
  4. How can I use this passage to honor God?  I will continue to warn of God’s pending judgment on our nation in our time.  People have asked me why.  The list of abominations and Obama-nations is too long to list, but abortion on demand alone is enough.
  5. Where is God working in my life today?  Something evil has been released from the pit.  I’m confident it has something to do with BHO and his scam to control guns.  I pray God gives believers calm minds to prevent falling into his provocation.

I beg everyone to seek God, ask Him for what they need to repent of, and obey His direction and repent.  We need Him to cleanse us.  The world, including America, deserves His judgment just as much, if not more so, than Israel did as these passages in Isaiah depict.  Israel practiced unspeakable evils such as causing her children to pass through the fire (burning them alive).  I pray, please Jesus rescue Your bride.  Her soul is vexed by the evil surrounding her.  Jesus, if You do not return soon there won’t be any followers alive to save.  We are dying from internal corruption, while making a show of Christian charity in our weekly temple worship.

Thanks for reading.            

No comments: