Thursday, March 24, 2005

Has Mercy died in America?

Good morning! Seventy years after Jesus was executed and rose again, Jerusalem and Israel were completely destroyed by Rome. I believe America was given this last opportunity to repent of its bloodthirsty obsession of killing innocent human life and extend mercy to Terri Schiavo. America appears to be failing this test. I believe it is now possible that America will now experience the full wrath of God’s judgment for the death of over 40 million murdered babies and the probable second legalized holocaust against the infirm starting with Terri (See Blogs for Terri)

I strongly recommend that you take the time to read Doctor William Polk Cheshire’s sworn Affidavit.

March 24, 2005:
Bible Study: Luke 23:33-43
What is the main point?
This is one of my favorite passages because it demonstrates that it is by faith, not by works, that we are saved. I wonder what work warranted salvation for the thief and murderer that hung next to Jesus. The only work I can see is that he recognized Jesus as his personal king. Thank God that He’s made it so simple. It gives me hope for Terri for her soon coming eternal condition. What work can she perform as she is being starved to death as America follows the “rule-of-law” and shows her no mercy.
What does God reveal about Himself? He shows Himself as the only true Judge who decides who enters the joy of His kingdom. Apparently, belief in my heart and confession with my mouth that “Jesus is LORD,” is all that is necessary (Romans 10:9).
What insights into my life? Today, I am angered by the lack of mercy that is being shown to Terri Schiavo. The parallels between The Passion Of The Christ, and Terri’s suffering are interesting at least, prophetic at best. The chief leaders of Jesus’ day put Him to death. The chief justices of America’s “judicial system,” are putting Terri to death. Barabbas, an insurrectionist and murderer, was released. Two murderers were granted stays of execution last night. I wonder if God will leave America to do what is right in its own eyes, just as he left Israel 2000 years ago. 70 year later, Israel was gone.
How do I honor God with this information? I pray I can live the words of Jesus today, “Father for give them, for they don’t know what they are doing.” (verse 34)
Where is God working today? I keep praying for a miracle; however, I believe Terri will pass and soon be with Jesus in Paradise.

No comments: