Saturday, June 01, 2019

2019 Colorado Christian Writers' Conference

This years' Colorado Christian Writers' Conference (CCWC) ended Saturday, May 18, 2019. As a faculty member, I want to thank everyone who attended and I sincerely hope God inspired and encouraged you to write His message to this lost and dying world.
This may have been the best CCWC. Not because it had the largest number of attendees; the opposite was true. No, I think it was the best because The Sovereign King of the Universe orchestrated a Gideon moment (Judges 7). I have accepted the offer and privilege to serve in God's army presented at CCWC.

I believe He delivered a clear, clarion call to Christian Writers not only to write His answer (the recurring theme of CCWC), but more importantly to write His warning to America: "Because you have rejected Me, I will no longer bless and protect you. I am turning you over to your own way--self destruction, disintegration, and a reprobate mind. I am releasing My writers, My prophets to proclaim My judgment on the land and its people."

His warning may be offered to give America one last opportunity to repent of its magnified sins. There are encouraging signs indicating several States have chosen to follow His way (Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, and Utah). We will see if God blesses these States for taking a stand for His most precious gift--LIFE. Unfortunately, I doubt the whole nation, this daughter of Babylon, will repent.

States like Colorado are growing more hostile to all things Christian and any values that may have once been seen as wholesome and good. This beautiful land has established ugly governing policies. This hard-left controlled state cannot tolerate any thought contrary to its positions. Eventually, I believe Colorado will ban the annual Colorado Christian Writers' Conference.

There is one act that might save America from His righteous, burning wrath: President Donald Trump must call the nation to repentance, declare a day of humiliation, fasting and prayer, and lead Americans in crying out for His mercy. This proclamation must be stronger and more pointed than the one President Abraham Lincoln issued on March 30, 1863. If the president compromises and offers something less, we will get what we deserve.

For individuals, Jesus continues to extend His invitation to enter into the joy of His Kingdom. Isaiah 61:1-2a still applies:
"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners; To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD."
Repent, believe, and trust that The LORD Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life and that no one can come to The Father except through Him and He promises to save your eternal soul. Since Memorial Day, please consider His perfect sacrifice to die in your place, pay your sin penalty, and rise again to guarantee your salvation. Surrender to His governance and come to know true life, liberty, and happiness.

No comments: