Saturday, March 28, 2015

Movie Review – “Do You Believe?”



Mary and I watched, “Do You Believe?” produced by Pure Flex, 10 West Studios and Believe Entertainment.  Others told us it was real good.  It was better than, “Real good.”  It is one of the best Jesus centered movies we have seen.  If you liked, “God’s Not Dead,” I have high confidence you will appreciate, “Do You Believe?”  From a writer’s perspective, I enjoyed the complex subplots that came together in a dramatic, intense, and calamitous climax.  The cast of seasoned actors brought believability to the story characters and their respective struggles.  Those introduced to film did a credible job, too.  I wish I had seen this excellent work when it first appeared two weeks ago.  I guess better late than never.  I highly recommend this movie to anyone and everyone.


Watch the movie trailer here: Trailer

No comments: