Thursday, September 01, 2016

Book Review – Hillary’s America


Please Read & Share    

As I have stated in many previous posts, I try to always present my opinions based on a Biblical/Historical Worldview.  After my wife, Mary, and I watched Dinesh D’Souza’s documentary, Hillary’sAmerica,” I determined to read his book.  His presentation of American History was 100% accurate, so I wanted to dig deeper.  I’m glad I did.

I’ve known about the big con progressivism has played on the American people since I was a young man.  I’ve always known that the idea of America is not the problem with our nation; it is the Democrat Party’s corruption, subjugation (slavery, Jim Crow & Segregation laws, and KKK terrorism), and determined destruction of our Constitutional Republic.

Did anyone ever challenge Barack Hussein Obama’s (BHO) deep contempt for the Constitution?  Why would BHO swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution if he considered it, “Fundamentally flawed?”  Why would anyone who held to that view?  Today, we have a spoiled-rotten NFL quarterback who refuses to stand during the, “Star Spangled Banner.” I wonder if he heard or read all of our national anthem’s stanzas.

Why does Democrat Party controlled executive bureaus, agencies, and departments allow Hillary and Bill Clinton to live above the law?  America is not the problem; power hungry Democrats are, and Dinesh D’Souza’s book Hillary’s America,” proves it beyond a reasonable doubt.

If you care about the future of America, please read and share this book with as many liberty-loving Americans as you can while you can.  Also, please share this review on your social media sites.  Time is of the essence.

Thanks for reading.

*************************************************************

Books by Charles J. Patricoff: Destination Hope – Book 1 Separation, Book 2 Emancipation, Book 3 Consolation, and Book 4 Liberation.  Coming Soon, Book 5, Reconciliation, and The President’s Piano.


No comments: