I have often wondered how a people who represent, “Liberty,” to the rest of the world, can remain a beacon of freedom if we do not know that almost all of the Federal government departments report directly to the White House. His propagandists complain about a government shutdown. How is this possible when 75% of all Federal employees continue to perform their, “Essential,” functions? At worst, this is a slowdown. At best, we have learned we can survive without the manipulating Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the business stifling Department of Commerce, or the anti-America indoctrinating Department of Education.
Yet, to prevent American citizens from visiting our World War II memorial (and hundreds of other places he wants barred), he found available funds to erect barricades and deploy more armed guards than he allowed our consulate in Benghazi. Why doesn’t the press ask why? What are his motives? What can we learn from his behavior over the last five years?
I offer some examples. He has demonstrated consistent:
- Vengefulness against all who dare criticize him,
- Distain for our Constitution and the rule of law (unless it is his beloved, “Un” Affordable Care Act (ACA)),
- Projected blame against others for his repeated failures (again ACA),
- Rejection of personal responsibility for any wrongdoing, and
- Preeminence – like some kind of god (or devil).