BHO acted with criminal negligence regarding his handling of the September 11, 2012 attack of American citizens at our Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. We know the administration knew:
1. The Consulate lacked adequate security, it requested more security, and the administration denied their requests.
2. Consulate e-mail transmissions stated that an attack mounted.
3. Consulate and CIA safe house e-mail transmissions announced fired shots.
4. The Consulate made two requests for help (repeated by members in the CIA safe house to go to the Consulate’s aid).
5. CIA safe house members received, “Stand down,” orders, twice.
6. CIA safe house members disobeyed orders. These men rescued the lives of 30 Consulate members and recovered Sean Smith’s body. Unfortunately, they failed to locate Ambassador Stevens.
7. The third request for help was also denied, which cost the life of Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty who fought attackers for seven hours.
Regarding the attack, BHO either:
1. Knew and chose not to act (consistent with other past behavior patterns),
2. Could have known and chose not to be informed (which is irresponsible), or
3. Knew and chose to deny all cries for help (based in Sicily – 45 minutes away).
We know, he turned away from his obligations and went to bed while the fighting raged. We can speculate that he chose what information he received. We know he made decisions and we know he issued orders. We know four Americans, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, Glen Doherty, and our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, died as heroes on a field of battle. Choices have consequences. As Americans prepare to vote, we should ask this reasonable question: Did BHO let our people die hoping the truth would die with them?
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
|We've been here before - Separation|