Thursday, January 24, 2008

KPOF Radio Interview Feedback




Folks:

Read what others are saying about the Destination Hope Series. Any doctrine, whether religious, legal, educational, economic, etc., that cannot be challenged is not worth following. It is time to challenge the legal doctrine established by Roe v. Wade. If it sustains the challenge, okay. If it cannot sustain it, then it is time to let the unborn live.

I am prepared to address the real issues confronting this election year - Did God create all men equal? If we don't get the answer to this right, no other issue matters.


Item:
TUESDAY MORNING SHOW 1-22-08
Description:
· ROY AND DENISE TALK WITH AUTHOR, AND PROFESSOR CHARLES PATRICOFF ABOUT THE 35TH ANNIVERSARY OF R0E v WADE AND HIS BOOKS "SEPARATION" AND HIS SECOND BOOK IN THE "DESTINATION HOPE SERIES" WHICH IS DUE OUT IN JULY. THE SERIES CONSISTS OF FIVE BOOKS. THEY ARE HISTORICAL FICTION SET BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE AMERICAN CIVIL WAR. CHARLES LIVES IN LAKEWOOD, COLORADO WITH HIS WIFE OF THIRTY FIVE YEARS. TO FIND OUT ABOUT HIS BOOKS, CALL 360-802-9758 AND ASK FOR HIS PUBLICIST, ADAMS COTHES. CHARLES WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO HELP YOU BOOK CHARLES PATRICOFF FOR SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS. HE IS RIVOTING! YOU CAN ALSO GO ON LINE AT adam@winepressgroup.com
Web:
http://futurenhope.blogspot.com/.

Phone:
303-818-7526

1 comment:

SassyPAINTS said...

Hi Charles,

Leslie Banta here - My husband (author of "Star Wars Jesus") and I met you at ICRS this past summer, and we swapped books. I've meant to find your website & contact info for a couple months now, and finally remembered to follow-through with my intentions today! I really enjoyed Destination Hope: SEPARATION. I thought Nathaniel's developing discomfort with "the war of aggression" and his questioning of his place as a soldier are believable and true. I'm really looking forward to reading more. Do you have any more updates on the publication of the next in the series? I'd love to buy the next book as soon as it's available, and I hope the writing & publishing process are going very well.

I just pushed "Firefly" to a customer (We recently opened an art supply store in our small town in the Shenandoah Valley). My customer mentioned she is a Civil War Fanatic, so I mentioned both your book and Firefly, of course. She's also from Colorado, which makes this an even smaller world.

Hope you and your family are well. Blessings in your day! In Christ,
~Leslie